First new brewer to say they would like it in this thread (not PM please), I will pm them the passcode.Congratulations on your success at the National Capital Homebrew Competition. Part of your prize package for first place in the Scottish and Irish Ale category at National Capital Homebrew Competition is a registration key for Beersmith 2 (http://beersmith.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;).
If you already have brewing software, maybe pass this along to a new brewer in your area.
One Free Beersmith - And Another
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
One Free Beersmith - And Another
Last edited by GuingesRock on Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
- AlexMcConnachie
- Verified User

- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:14 am
- Name: Alex McConnachie
- Location: Lower Sackville
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Re: One Free Beersmith
You got 'erAlexMcConnachie wrote:Me!
PM sent.
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Re: One Free Beersmith
That's odd. You seem to have opened the PM with the code in it but no response. All I heard from you is the quote above. I hope you haven't passed out again darn It!AlexMcConnachie wrote:Me!
Cheers
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
- AlexMcConnachie
- Verified User

- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:14 am
- Name: Alex McConnachie
- Location: Lower Sackville
Re: One Free Beersmith - Update: Claimed now.
I'm at work and got distracted and closed the forum. I very much would like to say thank you sir!
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Re: One Free Beersmith - Update: Claimed now.
Oh good! You're very welcome. I hope you have fun with it.

-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Re: One Free Beersmith - And Another
I have another Beersmith to give away (came from the GTA brews comp.) Please respond in this thread, rather than pm, because then someone thinks they were first inline, and I have to explain someone pm'd before they posted. if you would like it, and I'll PM you the passcode for a software download.
That's confusing
post on this thread if you need a Beersmith. I have one to give away.
Thanks.
That's confusing
Thanks.
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
- Broob
- Verified User

- Posts: 625
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 11:48 pm
- Name: Steve M
- Location: Dartmouth, NS
Re: One Free Beersmith - And Another
I'll take it. I've been using the mobile version for a few years. Thanks dude.
Red Five Brewery
Anchorhead Steam
Boba Fest
Carbonate ChAmber Ale
Chewbocka
Darklighter Stout
Episode V - ESB
Hoth 45
Ryewalker IPA
Anchorhead Steam
Boba Fest
Carbonate ChAmber Ale
Chewbocka
Darklighter Stout
Episode V - ESB
Hoth 45
Ryewalker IPA
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Re: One Free Beersmith - And Another
OOPs sorry
Looks like that one belongs to Dave & Kent. I didn't realize they sent all Brewnoser's prizes to me. I hate when that happens. Who are Dave/Kent on here? They may not need it.
Dave & Kent, Please contact me. I have some prizes here for you from GTA

ps Steve, If they need it, I'll send you the next one I get.
Dave & Kent, Please contact me. I have some prizes here for you from GTA
ps Steve, If they need it, I'll send you the next one I get.
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
- Broob
- Verified User

- Posts: 625
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 11:48 pm
- Name: Steve M
- Location: Dartmouth, NS
Re: One Free Beersmith - And Another
cool
Red Five Brewery
Anchorhead Steam
Boba Fest
Carbonate ChAmber Ale
Chewbocka
Darklighter Stout
Episode V - ESB
Hoth 45
Ryewalker IPA
Anchorhead Steam
Boba Fest
Carbonate ChAmber Ale
Chewbocka
Darklighter Stout
Episode V - ESB
Hoth 45
Ryewalker IPA
- RubberToe
- Award Winner 13

- Posts: 3745
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:47 am
- Name: Rob
- Location: Dartmouth
- Contact:
Re: One Free Beersmith - Dave/Kent Please Contact
Dave Martin, who won the Garrison comp. http://www.gtabrews.ca/brewslam/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Electric Brewery Build
On tap at RubberToe's:
Sometimes on a Sunday Belgian Dubbel, Oaked Old Ale, Ordinary Bitter
On tap at RubberToe's:
Sometimes on a Sunday Belgian Dubbel, Oaked Old Ale, Ordinary Bitter
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Re: One Free Beersmith - Dave/Kent Please Contact
Thanks, but do you know his Brewnoser name so I can contact them? Perhaps I'll have a hunt on the Garrison thread.RubberToe wrote:Dave Martin, who won the Garrison comp. http://www.gtabrews.ca/brewslam/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Re: One Free Beersmith - Dave/Kent Please Contact
http://www.brewnosers.org/forums/member ... ile&u=1743" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
- Martin
- Award Winner 5

- Posts: 31
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:34 pm
- Name: Dave Martin
Re: One Free Beersmith - And Another
GuingesRock wrote:OOPs sorryLooks like that one belongs to Dave & Kent. I didn't realize they sent all Brewnoser's prizes to me. I hate when that happens. Who are Dave/Kent on here? They may not need it.
Dave & Kent, Please contact me. I have some prizes here for you from GTA
ps Steve, If they need it, I'll send you the next one I get.
We don't need it.....Steve you can have it.
On Tap: Czech pilsner, APA, Irish Red Ale, Robust Porter, Milk Stout
In the fermenter: IPA
In the fermenter: IPA
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Re: One Free Beersmith - And Another
Steve, did you get this one? If not I got another one today and will send to you.Martin wrote:GuingesRock wrote:OOPs sorryLooks like that one belongs to Dave & Kent. I didn't realize they sent all Brewnoser's prizes to me. I hate when that happens. Who are Dave/Kent on here? They may not need it.
Dave & Kent, Please contact me. I have some prizes here for you from GTA
ps Steve, If they need it, I'll send you the next one I get.
We don't need it.....Steve you can have it.
Next in line for a free Beersmith post in this thread please. If Steve doesn't need one, someone else is welcome to it.
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
- MitchK
- Verified User

- Posts: 878
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:55 pm
- Name: Mitchell Kehoe
- Location: Okanagan Valley, BC
Re: One Free Beersmith - And Another
me please 
- GuingesRock
- Award Winner 20+

- Posts: 5190
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
- Name: Mark
- Location: Wolfville, NS
Re: One Free Beersmith - And Another
I heard from Steve. He has one now. So it's yours. I'll PM you the pass code and download link now.MitchK wrote:me please
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server
- MitchK
- Verified User

- Posts: 878
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:55 pm
- Name: Mitchell Kehoe
- Location: Okanagan Valley, BC
Re: One Free Beersmith - And Another
Thank you so much. I got it and am tinkering with it during breakfast now 
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest