Page 1 of 1

Anybody headed to Quispamsis ?

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:48 pm
by mthibodeau
Anybody heading to Quispamsis anytime soon? I need to get some stuff up to Shane at HammondRiver

Re: Anybody headed to Quispamsis ?

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:01 pm
by mikeorr
I'm going to Fredericton this weekend for CiderFest - maybe there's someone from SJ going as well and I can pass it off?

Re: Anybody headed to Quispamsis ?

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:32 am
by mthibodeau
Mike if anybody gets back to me about going between the two I'll take you up on the offer for sure. When are you leaving?

Re: Anybody headed to Quispamsis ?

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:00 am
by mikeorr
mthibodeau wrote:Mike if anybody gets back to me about going between the two I'll take you up on the offer for sure. When are you leaving?
Friday morning, hopefully by 10:30am or so.