Page 1 of 1
Bluefin has "Blues" today
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:04 am
by Bluefin 774
Hey gang,
I'm fine but my beer fridge has died. It was taken to the scrap metal recycling center yesterday. It was a $50.00 fridge that I picked up almost two years ago....well worth it. I'm thinking about picking up the new Danby 4.4 cu.ft. fridge at Costco. Any body know if they are the same dimensions inside as the previous model? The door has an updated look but I think it is the same inside.
Re: Bluefin has "Blues" today
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:10 pm
by jacinthebox
I don't want mine to die...but when it does I have plans to get a bottom freezer model...
Re: Bluefin has "Blues" today
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:57 pm
by saosborne
just looked at them yesterday I have the older model looks the same inside however the outside of the door looks better and I'm pretty sure the price went up $196 i believe
Re: Bluefin has "Blues" today
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:27 pm
by Bluefin 774
jacinthebox wrote:I don't want mine to die...but when it does I have plans to get a bottom freezer model...
Yes the bottom freezer ones make much more sense to me too. I just renovated my kitchen and lost my space for an extra full size fridge for my beer and I had moved it to the shed about a month ago and then yesterday it just died. I will get a small Danby for the rec room.
Re: Bluefin has "Blues" today
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:29 pm
by Bluefin 774
saosborne wrote:just looked at them yesterday I have the older model looks the same inside however the outside of the door looks better and I'm pretty sure the price went up $196 i believe
Thanks for the info, My wife checked Costco tonight and they have them in stock, so I will pick one up and use picnic taps until my tower arrives.