Beer Stuff Yard Sale (well everything free actually)

A spot to talk general homebrew
Post Reply
User avatar
GuingesRock
Award Winner 20+
Award Winner 20+
Posts: 5190
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
Name: Mark
Location: Wolfville, NS

Beer Stuff Yard Sale (well everything free actually)

Post by GuingesRock » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:10 pm

I'm cleaning out my beer room today. Have a whole lot of miscellaneous stuff, Biab bags, grains, hops, yeast jars, bazooka screens, dry yeast, unwanted swag from competitions, hydrometers etc etc. If someone is coming to Wolfville this weekend you are welcome to it. One condition though, you must take the whole pile. First to respond and can come this weekend can have the stuff.

:cheers2:
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server

CoolBeans
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:09 pm
Name: Shawn

Re: Beer Stuff Yard Sale (well everything free actually)

Post by CoolBeans » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:15 pm

I'll take it all off your hands! I'm going to be in Windsor tomorrow so I can continue on to Wolfville! Probably be around 1ish if thats okay?

User avatar
GuingesRock
Award Winner 20+
Award Winner 20+
Posts: 5190
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm
Name: Mark
Location: Wolfville, NS

Re: Beer Stuff Yard Sale (well everything free actually)

Post by GuingesRock » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:29 pm

CoolBeans wrote:I'll take it all off your hands! I'm going to be in Windsor tomorrow so I can continue on to Wolfville! Probably be around 1ish if thats okay?
That's cool beans! Perfect! :)

...collecting quite a pile for you. I think you will find it mostly useful stuff.
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server

CoolBeans
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:09 pm
Name: Shawn

Re: Beer Stuff Yard Sale (well everything free actually)

Post by CoolBeans » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:45 pm

That's awesome thanks! Im looking to expand my small setup so I'm sure it will all be useful!

Post Reply

Return to “General Homebrew Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests