Fresh Pressed Cider

A spot to talk general homebrew
Post Reply
User avatar
Juniper Hill
Award Winner 4
Award Winner 4
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:18 am
Name: Neil
Location: Hammonds Plains

Fresh Pressed Cider

Post by Juniper Hill » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:46 pm

NG has a promotion where you can get 23 L fresh cider for $70. Not a bad price for that much juice. I'd buy some, but I just started a 12 l batch of cider last weekend. Apple cider is super easy to make for anyone with brewing experience.

User avatar
MitchK
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 878
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:55 pm
Name: Mitchell Kehoe
Location: Okanagan Valley, BC

Re: Fresh Pressed Cider

Post by MitchK » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:28 pm

I already picked up 25 quart bottles of graves apple juice to make the ghetto version (they were on sale for a dollar a bottle) otherwise I'd be down for the tideview kit - they make good cider imo.

Post Reply

Return to “General Homebrew Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests