Keezer compressor died. Triumph from tragedy?

A spot to talk general homebrew
Post Reply
User avatar
Comforteagle
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:26 pm

Keezer compressor died. Triumph from tragedy?

Post by Comforteagle » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:35 pm

I think my Keezer compressor died. I moved it from my garage to my basement. Upon plugging it back in something was touching something it shouldn't be & it blew a breaker (it's old). Oh oh. Now the compressor doesn't come on at all. I've got it unplugged for now in case of 'vapor lock' in case that's a real thing.

Facing the possible abyss of throwing out my old keezer I want to turn tragedy into triumph and consider building the greatest of all home keezers!

What does your greatest of home keezers or kegerator look like? 20 taps (c'mon)? Simple fridge setup? Stand up Freezer vs Deep freeze? :pow: :headbang: :drool: :rockin:

User avatar
jtmwhyte
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 1934
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:21 pm
Name: Trevor Whyte

Re: Keezer compressor died. Triumph from tragedy?

Post by jtmwhyte » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:38 am

My vote is for a full sized all-fridge with a shelf in the middle. 8 kegs total (maybe)
Nova Prime Taproom
Tap 1: Festa Brew Scotch Ale
Tap 2:
"Fill with mingled cream and amber,
I will drain that glass again.
Such hilarious visions clamber
Through the chamber of my brain -
Quaintest thoughts - queerist fancies
Come to life and fade away;
What care I how time advances?
I am drinking ale today." ~ Poe

Post Reply

Return to “General Homebrew Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest