Anyone have experience with the Inkbird ITC-308?

A spot to talk general homebrew
Post Reply
chefbeer
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:53 am
Name: Jeremy

Anyone have experience with the Inkbird ITC-308?

Post by chefbeer » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:07 am

I'm looking to put together my first keezer, and I'm currently on the hunt for a temperature controller. I'm not much of a DIY wiring guy, so the STC isn't an attractive option.
Has anyone had any problems with this pre-wired unit? Is there anything I need to know about it?
Thanks in advance!

User avatar
mikeorr
Award Winner 3
Award Winner 3
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:09 pm
Name: Michael Orr
Location: Middle Sackville

Re: Anyone have experience with the Inkbird ITC-308?

Post by mikeorr » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:48 am

I have one, it's great. Simple and easy to use; recommended for us plug-and-play folks :)

User avatar
mckay75
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6
Posts: 750
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:36 pm
Name: Mark
Location: Truro
Contact:

Re: Anyone have experience with the Inkbird ITC-308?

Post by mckay75 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:57 am

I have one as well. Super easy to use! Highly recommend!

chefbeer
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:53 am
Name: Jeremy

Re: Anyone have experience with the Inkbird ITC-308?

Post by chefbeer » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:04 pm

Have you guys run in to any problems with regards to calibration or setup? I have a cheap chinese made controller right now, and it's just not cutting it.
Anything else I'd need to know before purchase?

User avatar
Tim Gregory
Award Winner 8
Award Winner 8
Posts: 1154
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:18 pm
Name: Tim
Location: Downtown Dartmouth

Re: Anyone have experience with the Inkbird ITC-308?

Post by Tim Gregory » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:04 pm

I built my own but was too anxious to use it at night so I bought the Inkbird. It's great.

chefbeer
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:53 am
Name: Jeremy

Re: Anyone have experience with the Inkbird ITC-308?

Post by chefbeer » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:23 pm

Thank you guys for the quick reply. Dave at everwood has it on sale now, so I'm going to pull the trigger.

User avatar
MitchK
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 878
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:55 pm
Name: Mitchell Kehoe
Location: Okanagan Valley, BC

Re: Anyone have experience with the Inkbird ITC-308?

Post by MitchK » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:17 pm

I've got two of them to control my mini fridge ferm chambers. Works great. Will eventually buy a third for a keezer.

Post Reply

Return to “General Homebrew Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests