Page 1 of 1
Anyone have experience with the Inkbird ITC-308?
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:07 am
by chefbeer
I'm looking to put together my first keezer, and I'm currently on the hunt for a temperature controller. I'm not much of a DIY wiring guy, so the STC isn't an attractive option.
Has anyone had any problems with this pre-wired unit? Is there anything I need to know about it?
Thanks in advance!
Re: Anyone have experience with the Inkbird ITC-308?
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:48 am
by mikeorr
I have one, it's great. Simple and easy to use; recommended for us plug-and-play folks

Re: Anyone have experience with the Inkbird ITC-308?
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:57 am
by mckay75
I have one as well. Super easy to use! Highly recommend!
Re: Anyone have experience with the Inkbird ITC-308?
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:04 pm
by chefbeer
Have you guys run in to any problems with regards to calibration or setup? I have a cheap chinese made controller right now, and it's just not cutting it.
Anything else I'd need to know before purchase?
Re: Anyone have experience with the Inkbird ITC-308?
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:04 pm
by Tim Gregory
I built my own but was too anxious to use it at night so I bought the Inkbird. It's great.
Re: Anyone have experience with the Inkbird ITC-308?
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:23 pm
by chefbeer
Thank you guys for the quick reply. Dave at everwood has it on sale now, so I'm going to pull the trigger.
Re: Anyone have experience with the Inkbird ITC-308?
Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:17 pm
by MitchK
I've got two of them to control my mini fridge ferm chambers. Works great. Will eventually buy a third for a keezer.