WLP810 San Francisco Lager
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:11 pm
I'm just boiling up some wort for a starter of wlp810 to brew up a California Steam Ale this weekend and I was curious as to what else people use this yeast for.
White labs gives the temp range for this one from 58 to 65F and list it as being suitable for American lagers, Amber lagers, Schwarzbier, and Doppelbocks.
I don't think I have heard about it being used much outside of the California steam ales though.
I'm tempted to do an extra larger starter up and use it in something else this weekend but I'm not sure what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
White labs gives the temp range for this one from 58 to 65F and list it as being suitable for American lagers, Amber lagers, Schwarzbier, and Doppelbocks.
I don't think I have heard about it being used much outside of the California steam ales though.
I'm tempted to do an extra larger starter up and use it in something else this weekend but I'm not sure what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk