Anyone headed to Everwood Brew shop soon?
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:33 pm
Hey, just wanted to see if anyone is heading to the Everwood brew shop soonish? I'm looking to buy a few things that I forgot to get when I went out this past weekend and I'm not quite motivated to make another trip out just yet.
Looking to get 3 type F camlocks, wide-range pH test strips, a male/female SS ball valve, some stick-on thermometers for brew buckets, and self-burping bucket to put it all in.
If anyone from the peninsula is heading out to that end of the woods soon then let me know!
Looking to get 3 type F camlocks, wide-range pH test strips, a male/female SS ball valve, some stick-on thermometers for brew buckets, and self-burping bucket to put it all in.
If anyone from the peninsula is heading out to that end of the woods soon then let me know!