Page 1 of 1

Stir Plates Made Out of Cigar Boxes

Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:06 am
by jason.loxton
Just stumbled across these and thought I'd share the link as they are really rather beautiful (and I also like to support homebrewers coming up in neat and innovative products). Neat work! http://craftstirplates.com/#store" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: Stir Plates Made Out of Cigar Boxes

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:21 pm
by Lucas
Very cool. If the exchange rate weren't so bad right now I would be purchasing straight away.

Re: Stir Plates Made Out of Cigar Boxes

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:51 pm
by sleepyjamie
I made mine out of a cigar box. Looks great, works well, and best part it smells like cohibas!





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Stir Plates Made Out of Cigar Boxes

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:52 pm
by sleepyjamie
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456109542.448264.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk