Walk-in fridge - cooling unit info request.
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:04 am
Does anybody have any experience with sizing a compressor unit with a cooling fan for a walk-in fridge? I want to build a 8'X10' walk-in fridge to store kegs, but have not been able to work out the details of finding a suitable (preferably used) compressor unit.
What I am specifically looing for:
1) how to size the unit for the room size.
2) Recommended NB/NS vendors for such units
3) Experiences and lessons learned.
4) Connect with a refrigeration guy to get more detailed info, if possible.
I apologize for using this forum, but I exhausted a lot of time and foot work (in the Moncton area) without much success. Most vendors want to sell huge turnkey systems.
Cheers,
Marc M
Flying Boats Brewing
What I am specifically looing for:
1) how to size the unit for the room size.
2) Recommended NB/NS vendors for such units
3) Experiences and lessons learned.
4) Connect with a refrigeration guy to get more detailed info, if possible.
I apologize for using this forum, but I exhausted a lot of time and foot work (in the Moncton area) without much success. Most vendors want to sell huge turnkey systems.
Cheers,
Marc M
Flying Boats Brewing