Page 1 of 1

keggle

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:46 pm
by Redsox902
Just wondering where the best place to get keggle parts are. I.E the ball valve and bulk head. doesn't matter if its weldless or welded

Re: keggle

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:37 am
by jacinthebox
Everwood Ave Brew shop

Re: keggle

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:17 am
by LeafMan66_67
Redsox902 wrote:Just wondering where the best place to get keggle parts are. I.E the ball valve and bulk head. doesn't matter if its weldless or welded
Dave at Everwood has everything you need for a keggle conversion.

https://www.everwoodavebrewshop.com

Re: keggle

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:41 pm
by RossBee
Broke down a 15.5 ga today with one of them twisty spears and flat lock ring. What a bitch, took over an hour. Think someone else on here had a bad experience with one as well.

Thinking fermenter, after modification to a 6" tri-clamp top for cleaning purpose. If that's too cost prohibitive, thinking coffee/end table.

I'm still bleeding, you bitch!
:x

Re: keggle

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:30 am
by GAM
Steffen, just my thoughts but do no more to the keg and use warm PBW and starsan to clean sanitize. With a flash light you can inspect.

It's a beast to move though. I put it where it will live and fill it there.

S