Page 1 of 1

Ball and Keg Measuring Device

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:56 pm
by naes100
https://www.ballandkeg.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anyone see this? Try it? Simple but genius

Re: Ball and Keg Measuring Device

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:58 pm
by mumblecrunch
I am quite interested in these but the exchange rate is so terrible right now I haven't pulled the trigger. I think it's genius.

Re: Ball and Keg Measuring Device

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:23 pm
by Jimmy
What the inside ball made out of?

Re: Ball and Keg Measuring Device

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:08 pm
by naes100
was wondering the same. . . . has to be a magnet of some sort

Re: Ball and Keg Measuring Device

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:01 pm
by Keggermeister
That little ball would be lost so fast in my house!

Re: Ball and Keg Measuring Device

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:08 pm
by mumblecrunch
Jimmy wrote:What the inside ball made out of?
According to the website the inside float is a polypropylene ball with a magnet inside.
Keggermeister wrote:That little ball would be lost so fast in my house!
Oddly, my kids tend to leave my kegerator alone, so I personally wouldn't be too concerned about that part. The base package does include 5 balls. They also give you a magnet for the outside to fix the float in one spot and get the indicator ball set (video here).

Re: Ball and Keg Measuring Device

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:11 am
by wide_awake
Jimmy wrote:What the inside ball made out of?
From the website: "The float is made of FDA approved plastic. This is the same plastic used for many types of food and beverage containers."

Re: Ball and Keg Measuring Device

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:10 pm
by jason.loxton
Cool idea. Like it.

That said, if I open my kegerator for a few minutes, the condensation one the keg will normally indicate my level.

Re: Ball and Keg Measuring Device

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:01 am
by GillettBreweryCnslt
Hey Everyone,

I'll have these in stock next week. They should retail for $25.99 ish.

Thanks

Dave

Re: Ball and Keg Measuring Device

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:04 am
by RubberToe
Awesome Dave.

I want to see if the ball will fit into a 2" sankey neck. It's going to be a pain to judge the level of my solera.

Re: Ball and Keg Measuring Device

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:08 pm
by naes100
EverwoodAveBrewShop wrote:Hey Everyone,

I'll have these in stock next week. They should retail for $25.99 ish.

Thanks

Dave

Sure. Take more of my money. :)

Re: Ball and Keg Measuring Device

Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:50 pm
by Timothy Doane
Looks like a fun gizmo to try!

Re: Ball and Keg Measuring Device

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:05 am
by mstead
EverwoodAveBrewShop wrote:Hey Everyone,

I'll have these in stock next week. They should retail for $25.99 ish.

Thanks

Dave

Here we go again! I'll find that hard to resist! lol

Re: Ball and Keg Measuring Device

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:17 am
by GillettBreweryCnslt
mstead wrote:Here we go again! I'll find that hard to resist! lol
Sorry dude... :lol: