Page 1 of 1
Festa Brew Red Ale
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:07 pm
by bandarker
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone had tried the Festa Red kit. I'd like a batch of something more similar to Uncle Leo's than Rickard's but setting aside 6 hours for a brew day is getting tougher and tougher. Any experience with this kit?
Re: Festa Brew Red Ale
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:16 pm
by LeafMan66_67
Its been years, but I would say it's Rickards like.
Re: Festa Brew Red Ale
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:57 pm
by the-mailman
Almost through my first keg of Festa Red and it was great. Very much like Rickards. One of my favourites now.
Re: Festa Brew Red Ale
Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:10 am
by elreplica
bandarker wrote:Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone had tried the Festa Red kit. I'd like a batch of something more similar to Uncle Leo's than Rickard's but setting aside 6 hours for a brew day is getting tougher and tougher. Any experience with this kit?
I've lots of experience with FR...carbonation can make it like a Kilkenny (low carbed) or like Rickards (higher carbed)...I liked it either way.