Low Pressure Gauge available?

chalmers
Name: Chris

Low Pressure Gauge available?

Post by chalmers » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:06 am

Hi Patrick,

I see that you have High Pressure gauges for regulators available (http://www.ontariobeerkegs.com/product_p/hpgauge.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;), but do not see Low Pressure gauges. As happens quite often, in moving my 5lb portable reg set, I managed to tip it over, broke the low pressure gauge, and now that reg is almost useless. The gas is still flowing properly, but I have no idea what pressure it's delivering.

A future product idea, I'm sure I'm not the only joker who's done this!

Thanks,
chalmers

thirdeye
Verified User
Verified User
Name: J

Re: Low Pressure Gauge available?

Post by thirdeye » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:35 am

I have a few extra if yah need one, when you back this way?

OntarioBeerkegs
Vendor
Vendor
Name: Patrick Walker

Post by OntarioBeerkegs » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Going to be honest. To ship a 4 dollar part from Ontario to you is almost 10 bucks. Ask a friend or pop into a Princess Auto if have one or similar. As mail order we can not compete for one or two small items after post.

chalmers
Name: Chris

Post by chalmers » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:46 pm

So is that a no? I figured if you had the high pressure gauge, you might carry the low pressure one.

LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6
Name: Brian

Post by LiverDance » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:50 pm

chalmers wrote:So is that a no? I figured if you had the high pressure gauge, you might carry the low pressure one.
Next time your in the neighborhood of the 1029 Brewery stop in, i've got an extra one. :mebeer:
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.

Return to “Ontario Beer Kegs”