New products and changes

OntarioBeerkegs
Vendor
Vendor
Name: Patrick Walker

New products and changes

Post by OntarioBeerkegs » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Just an update guys on recent changes.

We have new NSF,FDA,ISO,Sanitary welded Stainless steel kegs available any day now for a retail of 90.24CAD after your club discount. This is cheaper then wholesale most shops pay straight to the end consumer. For the paranoid, no these are not Chinese. They are however identical to AEB kegs in all designations, appearance and quality. And of course we already carry replacement parts when you break something twenty years from now!

We switched our regulators some time ago to the Quality Taprite Professional series. Chinese regulators are NEVER coming back. Later this week we are switching our house Shanks and tailpieces to Stainless Steel for our kits. There will be no price increase on the kits as we roll out the stainless.

Thirsty Thursday is in week four now I believe. Our .99 grains are reduced once a week to .89 for the first twenty pounds and we offer a weekly sale item with it. This week is likely our 4" chrome plated shanks as we phase them out with our quality improvements.

Flat rate shipping was modded in June for NB/NS/QUE/ON current settings are 11.99 once hit a 100 threshold and 40# or less.

Cheers,
Patrick.

mr x
Mod Award Winner
Mod Award Winner

Re: New products and changes

Post by mr x » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:26 am

Good move on the SS shanks. They'll last forever, at least my version of forever, lol
At Alexander Keith's we follow the recipes first developed by the great brewmaster to the absolute letter. :wtf:

wortly
Verified User
Verified User

Post by wortly » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:40 am

OntarioBeerkegs wrote:Just an update guys on recent changes.

We switched our regulators some time ago to the Quality Taprite Professional series. Chinese regulators are NEVER coming back. Later this week we are switching our house Shanks and tailpieces to Stainless Steel for our kits. There will be no price increase on the kits as we roll out the stainless.
Good thing, those regs were serious pieces of shit. I got a set for my someone as a gift and it pretty much scared them off of kegging.

AllanMar
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Allan

Post by AllanMar » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:25 pm

wortly wrote:
OntarioBeerkegs wrote:Just an update guys on recent changes.

Good thing, those regs were serious pieces of shit. I got a set for my someone as a gift and it pretty much scared them off of kegging.
Yea, I ended up with one too that was garbage. Contacted Patrick though and he was great to deal with and took care of it. Have one of the taprite ones now, which no surprise is far better quality.

Return to “Ontario Beer Kegs”