Plover, WI - O'So Brewing

Travelling? Discuss the "must visit" beer locations during your trip!
spears104
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Jason Spears

Plover, WI - O'So Brewing

Post by spears104 » Mon May 14, 2012 11:20 am

I was travelling on business last week and had the opportunity to stop in at O'So Brewing and Brew Point Supply in Plover, Wisconsin (near Stephen's Point.) The place consists of a bar with at least 25 beer's on tap (all of their own plus some other local brews,) an attached micro brewery and an attached homebrew store. You can grab a pint at the bar and go do your shopping! We were there in the evening so the store and the brewery were closed.

We were in the mood for hoppy beers so we tried out the IPA menu. Their Hopdinger IPA and Lupulin Maximus IIPA (9%) were really decent. What really blew me away was their Nitro Hop Whoopin. What an experience! I've never had a nitrogenated IPA before and I was completely blown away! We sampled a few other local brews before we headed out for dinner. All beers were $3.50 a glass (pints for regular beers, smaller chalices for stonger.)

I wish I would have been in town the next night so I could try some of the other styles they had. Hopefully I'll get to go back some time. Overall a great experience!
Primary -
Secondary -
Bottle Conditioning -
Bottled -
On tap:
On the horizon -

chalmers
Name: Chris

Re: Plover, WI - O'So Brewing

Post by chalmers » Tue May 15, 2012 12:47 am

Thanks for the report!

mr x
Mod Award Winner
Mod Award Winner

Re: Plover, WI - O'So Brewing

Post by mr x » Tue May 15, 2012 1:23 am

Sounds like a great time.:)
At Alexander Keith's we follow the recipes first developed by the great brewmaster to the absolute letter. :wtf:

Return to “Beer Abroad”