Slovakia, Martin, Brewpub Hotel Victoria Minipivovar

Travelling? Discuss the "must visit" beer locations during your trip!
becik
Name: Piotr

Slovakia, Martin, Brewpub Hotel Victoria Minipivovar

Post by becik » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:19 am

adress: Žingora 9820
Brewpub located in Hotel Victoria in Martin. Brewpub brewed: Weizen, Pils, dark, red Ale and Baltic porter.
Beers are very good and Im in Martin every year where are one of the bigger collectors meeting in Europe.
xcept this i love Slovakia and every year I going to this small country in tatra mountains. Wild nature, bears, dark woods, mystery castles - I love this.
in this I planned with wife visit place where live Elizabeth Bathory...maybe somebody know who was this lady? ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

becik

Re: Slovakia, Martin, Brewpub Hotel Victoria Minipivovar

Post by becik » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:21 am

Beautifull castle Strecno about 15km from Martin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

derek
Award Winner 1
Award Winner 1

Post by derek » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:21 am

becik wrote:in this I planned with wife visit place where live Elizabeth Bathory...maybe somebody know who was this lady? ;)
LOL. I didn't know until I googled her... Not the sort of place I'd take my wife to visit :-)
Currently on tap: Nothing!
In keg: Still nothing.
In Primary: Doggone American Rye Pale Ale

becik

Post by becik » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:00 am

i with wife love history and we trying visit so many interesting places as we can. I with wife planned visit Cahtice castle where Elisabeth Bathory (anyway - family of polish king Stefan Batory) live and make this horrible things.
But, if someone like history and good movie I recomended slovak films "Bathory". I know that is too a english version.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAoEBlgRd5I" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHHpr0UE ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

becik

Post by becik » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:03 pm

becik wrote: I with wife planned visit Cahtice castle where Elisabeth Bathory (anyway - family of polish king Stefan Batory) live and make this horrible things.
and finally this months we visited this castle :)

akr71
Award Winner 4
Award Winner 4
Name: Andy

Post by akr71 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:15 pm

derek wrote:
becik wrote:in this I planned with wife visit place where live Elizabeth Bathory...maybe somebody know who was this lady? ;)
LOL. I didn't know until I googled her... Not the sort of place I'd take my wife to visit :-)
I didn't recognize the name, but after reading the wiki entry, I remember watching a documentary/bio on the History channel about her.
Andy
"Now son, you don't want to drink beer. That's for Daddies, and kids with fake IDs." - Homer J. Simpson

Return to “Beer Abroad”