December 2019 Exchange - Dec 5 - "Quick sour v2"

Need help with a recipe? Have leftover ingredients and don't know what to do with them? Post in here! Any of your "tried & true" recipes can go in the recipe database forum.
CartoonCod
Award Winner 1
Award Winner 1
Name: Adam Comeau

Re: December 2019 Exchange - Dec 5 - "Quick sour v2"

Post by CartoonCod » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:38 pm

I'd also be happy to give you some of my culture of mixed bugs that you could use as a starting point. But I take no responsibility if it doesn't turn out good!

GCR
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Greg Rogers

Post by GCR » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:56 pm

CartoonCod wrote:I'd also be happy to give you some of my culture of mixed bugs that you could use as a starting point. But I take no responsibility if it doesn't turn out good!
Thank you so much for the offer - I am a ways off yet from trying this out, and I'm located in Moncton - but if I make it to HRM sometime in the new year I might take you up on that!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

amartin
Award Winner 8
Award Winner 8

Post by amartin » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:16 pm

I’m still a week behind so just drinking this now. Its definitely not my usual everyday kind of beer, but I could see trying to make something like this. I’m not getting the undercarbed thing like some, maybe the extra week helped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CartoonCod
Award Winner 1
Award Winner 1
Name: Adam Comeau

Post by CartoonCod » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:39 am

I think there was only one post that mentioned low carbonation. Must have been a bad seal because if anything I was worried about it being overcarbonated. I bottled it on the 18th of August so plenty of time to reach full carbonation.

Return to “Recipes”