Page 1 of 1
BSP Fittings
Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:48 pm
by bluenose
I've been looking around the webs for fittings and I've been seeing lots of stuff being called BSP, or British Pipe Thread. Does anyone know if this is compatible with the fittings we, Canadians, would buy?
Re: BSP Fittings
Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:50 pm
by bluenose
google tells me that they aren't compatible, but I'll leave this here for others' info
Re: BSP Fittings
Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 3:19 pm
by GAM
G-rock picked some up for us in the UK. We could not find a supplier.
S
Re: BSP Fittings
Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:17 pm
by RossBee
Stick with what you can source locally. I have DIN, British and North American, scabbed together with adapters to make one fit the other. Spare parts are a major issue. To say the least, my ass hurts from the pain.
Re: BSP Fittings
Posted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:43 pm
by spears104
B&N in Port Hawkesbury has a good supply of BSPP and other international standards. They supply a lot of stuff like this to the Mill, which has a lot of european equipment.