NEW - Regular Store Hours

GillettBreweryCnslt
Vendor
Vendor
Name: David Gillett

NEW - Regular Store Hours

Post by GillettBreweryCnslt » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:03 am

Hi Everyone,

I want to thank everyone for your support thus far, the business is taking off much faster then I expected and we appreciate it greatly. We didn't expect so many of you to come to our home to pick up orders and poke around the store and it's awesome. In order to serve you better we have decided to establish regular hours. During these times, feel free to stop by to grab orders, see what's available, or just chat over a drink. Our hours are:

Mondays: 6-10pm
Wednesdays: 6-10pm
Saturdays: 9-1pm*
Sundays: 9-1pm*

Weekend hours will be updated every Monday on facebook and the website. Hey, we have summer plans too!

As always, if you are in great need of something and can't wait, you can still stop in by appointment. Thanks!

:spilly:

GuingesRock
Award Winner 20+
Award Winner 20+
Name: Mark

Re: NEW - Regular Store Hours

Post by GuingesRock » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:31 pm

That's great! Do you have 1/2 - 1 sack of Pilsen for Saturday morning? Coming down that way. Please would you email me (or PM). Thanks.
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server

GillettBreweryCnslt
Vendor
Vendor
Name: David Gillett

Post by GillettBreweryCnslt » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:19 pm

GuingesRock wrote:That's great! Do you have 1/2 - 1 sack of Pilsen for Saturday morning? Coming down that way. Please would you email me (or PM). Thanks.
I might be able to part ways with a 1/4 bag, I'll have to check on the 1/2 bag. I only have a couple of bags left and I'll need those for kits, however I will be around on Saturday, so feel free to stop by.

Thanks

Dave

HappyHopper
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Jonathan - Sober Island Brewing Company

Post by HappyHopper » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:18 pm

fantastic!! ill be taking you up on the chat and drink offer... also i need some cam locks!! the digital temp control you have does that require any other pieces to make it work?? the price is jaw dropping compared to 60-80 range for the analog styles

edit: never mind its Wednesday im coming to ask in person clean a mug! :cheers3:
In bottle:Up the Kriek without a mash paddle, (insert Witty name)pumpkin lambic

On Tap:

Fermenting/Conditioning:

Future Projects:Chimney Sweepers Wife dark peated Scottish Heavy, Ginger bread brown, Home for the holidays spiced rum Brown Ale, Black Eye RyePA, Black Ryno Swartzbeir

Beer Laid To Rest (brewed it, drank it, loved it)Malt-n-lava AIPA, Single hop Citra pale ale, Belgian Blond, deforestation Ale Spruce Rye IPA,

jacinthebox
Award Winner 16
Award Winner 16
Name: Justin

Post by jacinthebox » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:15 am

I'll be coming to see you Dave, when I get back from Stan-Fest.
I have a feeling my stock will take a beating this weekend...
Brathair Brewing

Brew Hard...Stay Humble

Timothy Doane
Verified User
Verified User

Post by Timothy Doane » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:27 pm

Hi,

I was thinking of coming by tommorow after lunch? Does that sound okay?

Tim

GuingesRock
Award Winner 20+
Award Winner 20+
Name: Mark

Post by GuingesRock » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:58 pm

Went there today and met Dave. Got my grain for my "Champagne Cascade” experiment. Thought my wife and I were going to get to try his beer but weren’t offered. 11 am might have been a bit early for beer, but I think it is one of those places like Duggers where they only offer you a drink if it looks like you are going to spend a lot of money :lol:. Bags of every grain you might need. SS pots everywhere. Dave opened his hop fridge and it was packed with 1lb vacuum sealed foil bags of every kind of hop glittering at me. That’s like Jewelry for the home brewer! Thanks for the grain Dave, I couldn’t find what I needed anywhere else (without paying huge shipping costs) so I appreciate it…really nice job with the malt milling table too!

Enjoyed the visit and pleased with the malt.
-Mark
2nd place, Canadian Brewer of the Year, 2015
101 awards won for beers designed and brewed.
Cicerone Program - Certified Beer Server

Return to “Gillett Brewery Consultants”