Store Hours and Basement!

GillettBreweryCnslt
Vendor
Vendor
Name: David Gillett

Store Hours and Basement!

Post by GillettBreweryCnslt » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:56 pm

Hey everyone,

Just a note to let you know that tonight will be the last weekday I'll be open for the next 2 weeks, I will be open on Weekends so please keep an eye out. I may try to open Sat and Sun if there's demand. I'm traveling a lot over the next month and a half :(

Also when you come by I'm, now officially in the basement again! I'll post pics after I'm settled but the new place is bright, clean and awesome. I'm pumped to be out of the temporary space.

Thanks

jtmwhyte
Verified User
Verified User
Name: Trevor Whyte

Re: Store Hours and Basement!

Post by jtmwhyte » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:43 pm

EverwoodAveBrewShop wrote:Hey everyone,

Just a note to let you know that tonight will be the last weekday I'll be open for the next 2 weeks, I will be open on Weekends so please keep an eye out. I may try to open Sat and Sun if there's demand. I'm traveling a lot over the next month and a half :(

Also when you come by I'm, now officially in the basement again! I'll post pics after I'm settled but the new place is bright, clean and awesome. I'm pumped to be out of the temporary space.

Thanks
Will you be around tomorrow? I'll be at the airport and would like to pick up an order while I'm in that area.
Nova Prime Taproom
Tap 1: Festa Brew Scotch Ale
Tap 2:
"Fill with mingled cream and amber,
I will drain that glass again.
Such hilarious visions clamber
Through the chamber of my brain -
Quaintest thoughts - queerist fancies
Come to life and fade away;
What care I how time advances?
I am drinking ale today." ~ Poe

Return to “Gillett Brewery Consultants”