Immersion chiller wanted
- brulelager
- Registered User

- Posts: 50
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:37 am
- Name: Jim Patriquin
Immersion chiller wanted
Does anyone have an immersion chiller they want to part with?
- MitchK
- Verified User

- Posts: 878
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:55 pm
- Name: Mitchell Kehoe
- Location: Okanagan Valley, BC
Re: Immersion chiller wanted
I've got a 20 footer I picked up used for 20 bucks and never used (wound up buying a grainfather that included a CFC). Same 20 bucks and you can have it.
-
Timelord_
- Verified User

- Posts: 80
- Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:19 pm
- Name: Tom
Re: Immersion chiller wanted
Mitchk, if he doesn't take it, I would be interested. Got a pic by any chance?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests