*wanted* Used Barrels

Items for sale/trade
Post Reply
mattvincent24
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:10 pm

*wanted* Used Barrels

Post by mattvincent24 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:36 am

Hey guys,

Looking for some used barrels to build some furniture for a brew pub I'm opening here in NL. Anyone know where to get my hands on some?

ivorm
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 228
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:12 pm
Name: Ivor
Location: Halifax

Re: *wanted* Used Barrels

Post by ivorm » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:03 am

It's pretty out of the way but I know people back home in Cape Breton used to be able get some from Glenora Distillery. That was a long time ago though. I'd try places like that. I think they're typically chared on the inside though so they're pretty stinky for furniture.

Post Reply

Return to “Classifieds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests