Old school bombers and other misc. bottles

Items for sale/trade
Post Reply
jason.loxton
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 972
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:44 pm
Name: Jason Loxton
Location: sydney ns

Old school bombers and other misc. bottles

Post by jason.loxton » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:11 pm

I am reluctantly parting with these, but it doesn't make sense to move them all. I have about 70 of the old bombers, some with labels still on (they come off super easy, and I was actually trying to keep them on, for the heritage look). Some of them have scuffs from the rollers (back when the industry used to actually reuse bottles) and all need a good rinse/sanitize (they've been in the basement for a while). I also have 11 port bottles, and various other tall bottles. See photos. $20 or some beer takes all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply

Return to “Classifieds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests