Regulator

Items for sale/trade
Post Reply
User avatar
GAM
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 5429
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 pm
Name: Sandy MacNeil
Location: North End HFX

Regulator

Post by GAM » Sun May 19, 2013 7:45 pm

IMG_5249.JPG
Regulator for sale. Taprite 740N.

I haven't tested it yet but I will before you buy it.

Sandy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rathers
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:01 pm
Name: Andrew

Re: Regulator

Post by Rathers » Mon May 20, 2013 9:32 am

Hey,

I just tried to PM you but it didnt seem to work. How much would you be looking for the reg?

Thanks,

Andrew

User avatar
GAM
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 5429
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 pm
Name: Sandy MacNeil
Location: North End HFX

Re: Regulator

Post by GAM » Mon May 20, 2013 9:42 am

PM should work. They are usually $25.

Sandy

User avatar
LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6
Posts: 4014
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:50 pm
Name: Brian
Location: Sprybeeria

Re: Regulator

Post by LiverDance » Mon May 20, 2013 9:46 am

I'll grab it if rathers doesn't.
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.

User avatar
GAM
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 5429
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 pm
Name: Sandy MacNeil
Location: North End HFX

Re: Regulator

Post by GAM » Mon May 20, 2013 10:01 am

This is set up for Nitrogen. I have no way to test it. I was going to see if I could use it on someones Nitrogen system.

It you have one or have access let me know.

Sandy

User avatar
LiverDance
Award Winner 6
Award Winner 6
Posts: 4014
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:50 pm
Name: Brian
Location: Sprybeeria

Re: Regulator

Post by LiverDance » Mon May 20, 2013 11:08 am

gotcha, i was looking for just a co2 reg, didn't notice it was nitrogen
"Twenty years ago — a time, by the way, that hops such as Simcoe and Citra were already being developed, but weren’t about to find immediate popularity — there wasn’t a brewer on earth who would have gone to the annual Hop Growers of American convention and said, “I’m going to have a beer that we make 4,000 barrels of, one time a year. It flies off the shelf at damn near $20 a six-pack, and you know what it smells like? It smells like your cat ate your weed and then pissed in the Christmas tree.” - Bell’s Brewery Director of Operations John Mallet on the scent of their popular Hopslam.

Rathers
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:01 pm
Name: Andrew

Re: Regulator

Post by Rathers » Mon May 20, 2013 11:16 am

Thanks for the reply. So I am assuming its threaded for a Nitrogen bottle rather than a co2/beer gas bottle? Any other differences?

User avatar
GAM
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 5429
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 pm
Name: Sandy MacNeil
Location: North End HFX

Re: Regulator

Post by GAM » Mon May 20, 2013 12:41 pm

Rathers wrote:Thanks for the reply. So I am assuming its threaded for a Nitrogen bottle rather than a co2/beer gas bottle? Any other differences?
No differences. The thread end can be changed out or adapted.

Sandy

Post Reply

Return to “Classifieds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests