Moving sale

Items for sale/trade
User avatar
sleepyjamie
Award Winner 5
Award Winner 5
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:05 pm
Name: jamie
Location: Calgary

Re: Moving sale

Post by sleepyjamie » Fri May 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Jimmy wrote:I'll take the dewalt recip saw.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.
Cool. If I are going to robs tomorrow ill bring it.
On Tap:
Falconers Galaxy IPA
Simcoe SMaSH
Topaz SMaSH
Cranberry Rye Saison
Monde Souterrain (Dark Saison)

User avatar
sleepyjamie
Award Winner 5
Award Winner 5
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:05 pm
Name: jamie
Location: Calgary

Re: Moving sale

Post by sleepyjamie » Fri May 24, 2013 9:55 pm

jeffsmith wrote:What brand is the table saw? Is the fence still square?
King I believe. I've never measured how square it is. But has worked well for me for my renos.
On Tap:
Falconers Galaxy IPA
Simcoe SMaSH
Topaz SMaSH
Cranberry Rye Saison
Monde Souterrain (Dark Saison)

User avatar
Jimmy
Site Admin Award Winner
Site Admin Award Winner
Posts: 6984
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:35 pm
Location: Halifax, NS

Re: Moving sale

Post by Jimmy » Fri May 24, 2013 10:00 pm

sleepyjamie wrote:
Jimmy wrote:I'll take the dewalt recip saw.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.
Cool. If I are going to robs tomorrow ill bring it.
I wont be around, I'm in the valley but we will figure something out.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

User avatar
jeffsmith
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 4922
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:18 pm
Name: Jeff Smith
Location: Amherst, NS
Contact:

Re: Moving sale

Post by jeffsmith » Fri May 24, 2013 10:00 pm

sleepyjamie wrote:
jeffsmith wrote:What brand is the table saw? Is the fence still square?
King I believe. I've never measured how square it is. But has worked well for me for my renos.
How soon do you need it gone? Might be able to make it down next weekend to grab it.

User avatar
Jimmy
Site Admin Award Winner
Site Admin Award Winner
Posts: 6984
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:35 pm
Location: Halifax, NS

Re: Moving sale

Post by Jimmy » Fri May 24, 2013 10:09 pm

What brand is the skill saw?

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

User avatar
sleepyjamie
Award Winner 5
Award Winner 5
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:05 pm
Name: jamie
Location: Calgary

Re: Moving sale

Post by sleepyjamie » Fri May 24, 2013 10:28 pm

jeffsmith wrote:
sleepyjamie wrote:
jeffsmith wrote:What brand is the table saw? Is the fence still square?
King I believe. I've never measured how square it is. But has worked well for me for my renos.
How soon do you need it gone? Might be able to make it down next weekend to grab it.
Anytime is good. Next weekend is fine
On Tap:
Falconers Galaxy IPA
Simcoe SMaSH
Topaz SMaSH
Cranberry Rye Saison
Monde Souterrain (Dark Saison)

User avatar
sleepyjamie
Award Winner 5
Award Winner 5
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:05 pm
Name: jamie
Location: Calgary

Re: Moving sale

Post by sleepyjamie » Fri May 24, 2013 10:29 pm

Jimmy wrote:What brand is the skill saw?

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.
Not really sure. It's not professional. It's good enough for doing basic cutting.
On Tap:
Falconers Galaxy IPA
Simcoe SMaSH
Topaz SMaSH
Cranberry Rye Saison
Monde Souterrain (Dark Saison)

User avatar
jeffsmith
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 4922
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:18 pm
Name: Jeff Smith
Location: Amherst, NS
Contact:

Re: Moving sale

Post by jeffsmith » Fri May 24, 2013 10:30 pm

sleepyjamie wrote:
jeffsmith wrote:
sleepyjamie wrote: King I believe. I've never measured how square it is. But has worked well for me for my renos.
How soon do you need it gone? Might be able to make it down next weekend to grab it.
Anytime is good. Next weekend is fine
I'll take it then. Will PM you later in the week. Guessing it'll likely be Sunday.

chalmers
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5604
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:17 pm
Name: Chris
Location: Halifax / On The Road Again
Contact:

Re: Moving sale

Post by chalmers » Sat May 25, 2013 8:00 am

If that's your only reason for coming down, I could bring it to Amherst for you. I'll be posting through Tuesday on my way to Campbellton.

Jamie, how's your schedule looking for this weekend?

User avatar
sleepyjamie
Award Winner 5
Award Winner 5
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:05 pm
Name: jamie
Location: Calgary

Re: Moving sale

Post by sleepyjamie » Sat May 25, 2013 8:03 am

chalmers wrote:If that's your only reason for coming down, I could bring it to Amherst for you. I'll be posting through Tuesday on my way to Campbellton.

Jamie, how's your schedule looking for this weekend?
I should be around. Will be at robs this afternoon.

Tomorrow ill be around just give me a call in my cell.
On Tap:
Falconers Galaxy IPA
Simcoe SMaSH
Topaz SMaSH
Cranberry Rye Saison
Monde Souterrain (Dark Saison)

User avatar
jeffsmith
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 4922
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:18 pm
Name: Jeff Smith
Location: Amherst, NS
Contact:

Re: Moving sale

Post by jeffsmith » Sat May 25, 2013 8:31 am

chalmers wrote:If that's your only reason for coming down, I could bring it to Amherst for you. I'll be posting through Tuesday on my way to Campbellton.

Jamie, how's your schedule looking for this weekend?
If you've room for it, that would be awesome!

User avatar
sleepyjamie
Award Winner 5
Award Winner 5
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:05 pm
Name: jamie
Location: Calgary

Re: Moving sale

Post by sleepyjamie » Sat May 25, 2013 11:33 am

jeffsmith wrote:
chalmers wrote:If that's your only reason for coming down, I could bring it to Amherst for you. I'll be posting through Tuesday on my way to Campbellton.

Jamie, how's your schedule looking for this weekend?
If you've room for it, that would be awesome!
It comes with stand legs as well but they are still in the packaging. If I can't find them in time I will make sure they get to someone before u move so u can grab them at a future NCM
On Tap:
Falconers Galaxy IPA
Simcoe SMaSH
Topaz SMaSH
Cranberry Rye Saison
Monde Souterrain (Dark Saison)

User avatar
jeffsmith
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 4922
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:18 pm
Name: Jeff Smith
Location: Amherst, NS
Contact:

Re: Moving sale

Post by jeffsmith » Sat May 25, 2013 11:59 am

sleepyjamie wrote:
jeffsmith wrote:
chalmers wrote:If that's your only reason for coming down, I could bring it to Amherst for you. I'll be posting through Tuesday on my way to Campbellton.

Jamie, how's your schedule looking for this weekend?
If you've room for it, that would be awesome!
It comes with stand legs as well but they are still in the packaging. If I can't find them in time I will make sure they get to someone before u move so u can grab them at a future NCM
Sounds good, thanks!

Post Reply

Return to “Classifieds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests