Bottles

Items for sale/trade
Post Reply
User avatar
AJH
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:33 pm
Name: Alex

Bottles

Post by AJH » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:46 am

Looking for some 500+ ml Picaroon style bottles in the Fredericton area. Send me details of what you have and asking price.

gm-
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 1145
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:25 pm
Name: Jon S
Location: Reykjavik, Iceland

Re: Bottles

Post by gm- » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:03 pm

I have a bunch of picaroons bottles in Saint John, if you ever come around this way. I don't bottle that much anymore after I got my keezer.

Fermenting: Oud bruin/Vienna Pekko SMaSH
On tap: Nelson dry hopped Berliner/ Scottish Heavy 70-/ NE IPA

Post Reply

Return to “Classifieds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests