Wide mouth glass fermenters for sale

Items for sale/trade
Post Reply
User avatar
LeafMan66_67
Award Winner 2
Award Winner 2
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:10 am
Name: Derek Stapleton
Location: Lower Sackville, NS

Wide mouth glass fermenters for sale

Post by LeafMan66_67 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:01 pm

I have two glass, 5 gallon wide mouth fermenters that I don't use anymore. Got them from Everwood a few years back. Looking for $15 each.

They don't fit in my fermentation chamber without using a blow-off tube.

I'm in Lower Sackville.

Image
"He was a wise man who invented beer." - Plato

IanWatson
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:10 pm
Name: Ian Watson

Re: Wide mouth glass fermenters for sale

Post by IanWatson » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:44 pm

I'll take both. Could probably get them one evening this week.

User avatar
LeafMan66_67
Award Winner 2
Award Winner 2
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:10 am
Name: Derek Stapleton
Location: Lower Sackville, NS

Re: Wide mouth glass fermenters for sale

Post by LeafMan66_67 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:17 am

IanWatson wrote:I'll take both. Could probably get them one evening this week.
Sounds good.
"He was a wise man who invented beer." - Plato

User avatar
LeafMan66_67
Award Winner 2
Award Winner 2
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:10 am
Name: Derek Stapleton
Location: Lower Sackville, NS

Re: Wide mouth glass fermenters for sale

Post by LeafMan66_67 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:17 am

IanWatson wrote:I'll take both. Could probably get them one evening this week.
Sounds good.
"He was a wise man who invented beer." - Plato

User avatar
LeafMan66_67
Award Winner 2
Award Winner 2
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:10 am
Name: Derek Stapleton
Location: Lower Sackville, NS

Re: Wide mouth glass fermenters for sale

Post by LeafMan66_67 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:17 am

IanWatson wrote:I'll take both. Could probably get them one evening this week.
Sounds good.
"He was a wise man who invented beer." - Plato

Post Reply

Return to “Classifieds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests