Krome Dispense 4-1/8'' draft shanks

Items for sale/trade
Post Reply
brayson
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:28 am
Name: Brayson Snow

Krome Dispense 4-1/8'' draft shanks

Post by brayson » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:07 pm

I have 3 of these. 2 have never left the box, 1 was opened for dry fitting only.
I changed plans from doing a collar keezer to a tower keezer.

They came with plastic collars, but I have 3 stainless collars from another set of shanks you can have.
You can also have the 3 hose barb tail pieces I have. Also unused.

$50 for the whole kit and caboodle.
Happy top deliver, but you have to show me your brewing set-up! :cheers2:

Image
http://i.imgur.com/unsPNiq.jpg

*Edit.. fixed crazy huge image size (I'm new here!)

Post Reply

Return to “Classifieds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests