SOLD - 10 gallon all grain equipment

Items for sale/trade
amartin
Award Winner 8
Award Winner 8

SOLD - 10 gallon all grain equipment

Post by amartin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:07 pm

Hi All,

I'm moving up to a 19 gallon kettle to do single vessel brew in a bag, so I'm selling off some older stuff. If anybody is interested in two or all three we could negotiate a discount.

Mash Tun - sold
http://www.brewnosers.org/forums/viewto ... =6&t=10857 - first, this is still available, it would go with either of the below. I used to fit 24lb of grain in it and get 75% efficiency or so.

Keggle - sold
IMG_1184.JPG
IMG_1183.JPG
Three ports, with ball lock, thermometer (glass is cracked but still reads fine) and dip tube, also has a custom built copper dip tube that's a half inch ID. I misplaced it for a while so I ended up getting the smaller one that's in there. I've been using this as a mash tun, so it also comes with a bag from Mashed In Gear. If using for a kettle I'd use the bigger dip tube to drain it quicker. The top port is capped off, but it could be used for whirlpooling if you had a pump.

15 gallon kettle - sold
http://www.brewnosers.org/forums/viewto ... 56#p148756 - I bought this from mumblecrunch last year so rather than type it all out again I'm just copying his link. Has custom side port for whirlpooling, fancy tilting thermometer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by amartin on Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

amartin
Award Winner 8
Award Winner 8

Re: 10 gallon all grain equipment

Post by amartin » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:06 pm

Update - I'm taking off the higher end thermometer and dip tube and one of the ball valves, just because I'm going to need these items or similar ones for the next kettle I get anyway. Without these (so still including one ball valve and the extra side port) I'm now asking $100 OBO.

Return to “Classifieds”