Page 1 of 1

Electric Element Control w/Element

Posted: Sat May 09, 2020 6:23 pm
by Jimmy
Selling for $50

Most everything you need to build an element control panel. Includes element.
IMG_20200509_175936.jpg

Re: Electric Element Control w/Element

Posted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:59 pm
by jkdunbar
Few questions about the element:
-What is the amp/kw?
-Length?
-What is the diameter of the hole needed for the kettle?

Re: Electric Element Control w/Element

Posted: Tue May 12, 2020 12:08 am
by Woody
I'll take it all Jimmy no questions asked. I have the same control panel and love it. I want a backup and it's a great price. If it's not sold I'll EMT you and pickup in next few weeks.

Re: Electric Element Control w/Element

Posted: Tue May 12, 2020 6:58 pm
by Jimmy
It's all yours Woody

Re: Electric Element Control w/Element

Posted: Wed May 13, 2020 7:47 am
by Jimmy
Sold