$20 for a bunch of specialty grain (SOLD)
Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:17 pm
SOLD
Hi. I have a bunch of grains taking up space that I don't think I'll use and wanted to pass it on. $20 for the lot (or I'll trade for a wine thief and racking tube)
Here's what's included:
Bestmalz Smoked Malt 5 pounds
TF&S Black Malt 5 pounds
Crystal 120 4 pounds
Chocolate Malt 14 ounces
Roast Barley 1 pound
"Amber" 5 pounds or .5 pounds?
Crystal 30 2 pounds
Munich 1 pound
PBW cleaner
2 Row 1 pounds
Breiss Blackprinz 4 pounds
Gambrinus Honey Malt 5 pounds
Flaked Barley 7 ounces
Toasted Rye Flakes 2 pounds
Vienna 4 ounces
Vienna 13 ounces
Special Roast 2 pounds
Honey Malt 1 pound
Carafa 3 8 ounces
flaked corn 4 pounds
Flaked barley 1 pound
Special Roast 2 pounds
Special Roast 2 pounds
Melanoidin Malt 2 pounds
toasted rye flakes 2 pounds
Special B Malt 2 pounds
Crystal 120 4 ounces
FB Special aromatic 14 ounces
Hi. I have a bunch of grains taking up space that I don't think I'll use and wanted to pass it on. $20 for the lot (or I'll trade for a wine thief and racking tube)
Here's what's included:
Bestmalz Smoked Malt 5 pounds
TF&S Black Malt 5 pounds
Crystal 120 4 pounds
Chocolate Malt 14 ounces
Roast Barley 1 pound
"Amber" 5 pounds or .5 pounds?
Crystal 30 2 pounds
Munich 1 pound
PBW cleaner
2 Row 1 pounds
Breiss Blackprinz 4 pounds
Gambrinus Honey Malt 5 pounds
Flaked Barley 7 ounces
Toasted Rye Flakes 2 pounds
Vienna 4 ounces
Vienna 13 ounces
Special Roast 2 pounds
Honey Malt 1 pound
Carafa 3 8 ounces
flaked corn 4 pounds
Flaked barley 1 pound
Special Roast 2 pounds
Special Roast 2 pounds
Melanoidin Malt 2 pounds
toasted rye flakes 2 pounds
Special B Malt 2 pounds
Crystal 120 4 ounces
FB Special aromatic 14 ounces