Page 1 of 1
WTB: Computer Fan
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:15 am
by Jimmy
I am looking for a computer fan and power supply to run in my kegerator to chill the tower. Anyone have one kicking around that they are looking to sell?

Re: WTB: Computer Fan
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:43 am
by mr x
If nobody has something, try PA, they have lots of that crap lying around. That's where I got mine.
Re: WTB: Computer Fan
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:55 am
by LeafMan66_67
Jimmy wrote:I am looking for a computer fan and power supply to run in my kegerator to chill the tower. Anyone have one kicking around that they are looking to sell?

I've got an old computer power supply hanging around - I think the fan in it still works. You can have it.
Re: WTB: Computer Fan
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:56 am
by jeffsmith
I could probably bring one down to you on Saturday. I've got an old computer power supply sitting in my office that I was going to pull the fan out of.
Re: WTB: Computer Fan
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:10 pm
by NASH
I have a PSU and fan for you
Sent from the hop-phone
Re: WTB: Computer Fan
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:22 pm
by Jimmy
NASH wrote:I have a PSU and fan for you
Sent from the hop-phone
Sweet, can I grab it next weekend? I am going back to Yarmouth tomorrow morning and staying for the week.
Thanks for all the offers fellas

Re: Re: WTB: Computer Fan
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:21 pm
by NASH
Jimmy wrote:NASH wrote:I have a PSU and fan for you
Sent from the hop-phone
Sweet, can I grab it next weekend? I am going back to Yarmouth tomorrow morning and staying for the week.
Thanks for all the offers fellas

Yeah any time at all man
Sent from the hop-phone
Re: WTB: Computer Fan
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:22 pm
by Jmac00
i used an old cell phone charger for my power supply

just cut the end off, wire it up and voila.
Re: WTB: Computer Fan
Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:58 pm
by Jayme
I've got shit loads of various fans and 12V power supplies (4.16A) if you haven't found anything yet.