Page 1 of 1
Free Glass jug
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:51 am
by GAM
Glass jug bigger than a growler.
Free.
Sandy
Re: Free Glass jug
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:54 am
by homebrewcrew
I will take it
Re: Free Glass jug
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:00 am
by mr x
Freaky find.
Re: Free Glass jug
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:29 am
by LiverDance
I have the exact same one. Weird.
Re: Free Glass jug
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:06 pm
by GAM
homebrewcrew wrote:I will take it
PM me your address. I'll be out your way Thursday.
Sandy
Re: Free Glass jug
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:12 am
by Stoker
Looking at that jug brought back memories. One of the Naval ship's I was on used to get some of their rum from this place and it came in those jugs. Excellant rum but you had to be careful with it. It was 151 proof.