Page 1 of 1

Stand capper + Garrison and Propeller growlers

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:06 pm
by hogie
I have this stand capper for sale. I just haven't used it in over a year though so it's time to go. $25 obo.
photo.JPG
For growlers, I have 4 Garrison growlers and 1 Propeller. I would trade for Gahan or Sea Level growlers if you happen to have any. Otherwise cash money would be great. What's the going rate on these? $5?

I'll be over to Halifax for the Spring Lagerfest on the 5th.

Re: Stand capper + Garrison and Propeller growlers

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:44 am
by LeafMan66_67
I'd be interested two of the garrison growlers and the propeller growler. Not going to make it to Lagerfest but I'm sure we can arrange something.

Re: Stand capper + Garrison and Propeller growlers

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:15 am
by bluenose
If I can make it to lagerfest I'll take a growler... Otherwise someone else can have it if they want

Re: Stand capper + Garrison and Propeller growlers

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:07 pm
by homebrewcrew
I will take a growler and will be at lagerfest.

Re: Stand capper + Garrison and Propeller growlers

Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:10 pm
by hogie
Looks like they're claimed.

Leafman - 2 Garrison + Propeller
Bluenose - 1 Garrison
Homebrewcrew - 1 Garrison

I'll take everything over to Halifax with me on the weekend and hopefully figure it all out.

Re: Stand capper + Garrison and Propeller growlers

Posted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:01 am
by LeafMan66_67
If there's other guys wanting them, I will go down to just one Garrison ... no need to be greedy!

Re: Stand capper + Garrison and Propeller growlers

Posted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:06 am
by Propeller Brewing
hogie wrote:Looks like they're claimed.

Leafman - 2 Garrison + Propeller
Bluenose - 1 Garrison
Homebrewcrew - 1 Garrison

I'll take everything over to Halifax with me on the weekend and hopefully figure it all out.
If you're in Halifax and don't have a taker for your Propeller Growler you can return it to the Prop Shoppe and get the $9.00 deposit back... We don't "sell" Growler bottles we use a deposit system.

Re: Stand capper + Garrison and Propeller growlers

Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:42 pm
by mr x
I could actually use a Garrison growler. Somebody took mine to Cuba. I thought he was joking, lol...

Re: Stand capper + Garrison and Propeller growlers

Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:43 pm
by LeafMan66_67
I'm going to try and drop in for Lagerfest .. bunch of stuff going on that day and not sure what time I can make it out.

Re: Stand capper + Garrison and Propeller growlers

Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:33 pm
by KMcK
I have a couple of Garrison growlers I'd like to recoup my investment from. If anyone's in the market for them make me an offer (cash or trade).

Re: Stand capper + Garrison and Propeller growlers

Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:41 pm
by LeafMan66_67
Shit .. forgot all about the growlers.

Re: Stand capper + Garrison and Propeller growlers

Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:37 pm
by homebrewcrew
Yeah so did I lol.

Re: Stand capper + Garrison and Propeller growlers

Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:38 pm
by Jimmy
homebrewcrew wrote:Yeah so did I lol.

You were too busy brewing! lol