Page 1 of 1
3 kegs for $60
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:19 pm
by Stoker
Found this Sun afternoon on Kijiji. Could make the foundation for a whole brewery.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell ... Z377482037" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Re: 3 kegs for $60
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:20 pm
by Jimmy
Good find. Someone scoop these suckers up!
Re: 3 kegs for $60
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:41 pm
by mr x
fuck, steal....
Re: 3 kegs for $60
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:53 pm
by Keggermeister
That's in my hood. I should go pick them up and sell them.
Re: 3 kegs for $60
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:11 pm
by CorneliusAlphonse
I can't tell, are those the 50L kegs or the slightly larger size? i have a 48 litre pot, but an upgrade might be very useful...
Re: 3 kegs for $60
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:38 pm
by Keggermeister
I picked them up, I am keeping one. Leaving a 58L and a 50L for sale. $20 each. They are in really good shape!
Re: 3 kegs for $60
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:45 pm
by LeafMan66_67
I'll take one!
Re: 3 kegs for $60
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:09 pm
by bsmith
I'll take the other if still available...
Re: 3 kegs for $60
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:11 pm
by Keggermeister
LeafMan66_67 wrote:I'll take one!
The 58 has been spoken for by Leafman...
Re: 3 kegs for $60
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:11 pm
by Keggermeister
bsmith wrote:I'll take the other if still available...
Ok, It's the 50l. It is next to new.
PM inbound...
Re: 3 kegs for $60
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:14 pm
by Keggermeister
All of the kegs are SOLD.
Re: 3 kegs for $60
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:18 pm
by bsmith
PM sent, Thanks
Re: 3 kegs for $60
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:33 pm
by homebrewcrew
Very good deal good find.
Re: 3 kegs for $60
Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:38 am
by GAM
If you don't need all 3 I'll go for one.
Sandy