Page 1 of 1

Draft Beer Keg Tap 4" Party Pump

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:53 pm
by Stoker
Imagine that, I was on Kijiji again.

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell ... Z386330871" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: Draft Beer Keg Tap 4" Party Pump

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:34 am
by homebrewcrew
Stoker wrote:Imagine that, I was on Kijiji again.

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell ... Z386330871" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
HAHAHA much appriciated saves me from checking all the time. I just have to come on here to see whats new on kijiji. :lol:

Re: Draft Beer Keg Tap 4" Party Pump

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:39 am
by thirdeye
Could you start monitoring the Moncton area too?? :lol:

Re: Draft Beer Keg Tap 4" Party Pump

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:20 pm
by KMcK
homebrewcrew wrote:
Stoker wrote:Imagine that, I was on Kijiji again.

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell ... Z386330871" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
HAHAHA much appriciated saves me from checking all the time. I just have to come on here to see whats new on kijiji. :lol:
If you want to actually get something you must see it before it gets posted here. We're like vultures when it comes to beer equipment.