Page 1 of 1

WANTED: Pepsi Corny Keg - or two!

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:46 pm
by BenFrank
Hey guys,

Looking to make the jump to a Keg system as quickly and cheaply as possible...

I'm getting tired of waiting for bottle conditioning - 3 weeks is an eternity with all this sunny patio weather we're having.

I've got a baby on the way so my budget is NILL.

Does anyone have a couple extra Pepsi Corny kegs lying around they'd sell for say 25-30 bucks a piece?

I've already bought a JacPac so all I'll need after that is a thumb tap some connections and a bigger Co2 tank...

I'll pick it up anywhere in HRM!

:spilly:

Re: WANTED: Pepsi Corny Keg - or two!

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:50 pm
by Jmac00
congrats on gettin one past the goalie :cheers:

posted some links in this thread...
http://www.brewnosers.org/forums/viewto ... f=6&t=2684" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: WANTED: Pepsi Corny Keg - or two!

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:14 am
by GAM
Good news on the baby.

I started looking for keg gear over 3 years befor being ready to use them.

I saved a ton of money but the wait was tough.

Sandy

Re: WANTED: Pepsi Corny Keg - or two!

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:05 am
by BenFrank
Thanks guys!

It's my first and I'm super pumped to be a Dad...

Switched to homebrew so I can afford diapers... how responsible of me eh?

I'll add my name to the hat on the other thread... in the meantime if any one locals got a couple their willing to part with I'm your man!