Page 1 of 1

German style growlers

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:04 pm
by mr x
http://novascotia.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s ... Z404917032" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

5 for $50 is reasonable.

Re: German style growlers

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:11 pm
by homebrewcrew
Email sent. Very nice looking growlers

Re: German style growlers

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:38 pm
by Jmac00
homebrewcrew wrote:Email sent. Very nice looking growlers
X2 ...have a few of these myself.

Re: German style growlers

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:18 am
by mr x
I bought 5 for the same price a few years ago. The paint job chips off if you actually use them, but they work great.

Re: German style growlers

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:14 pm
by homebrewcrew
Good to know I just planned on having them for show.

Re: German style growlers

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:22 pm
by mr x
:)

Sent from my Nexus S

Re: German style growlers

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:03 am
by GAM
mr x wrote::)

Sent from my Nexus S
Thats the one I have. NSLC sold them 10+ years ago.

Sandy

Re: German style growlers

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:21 pm
by Downs
Picked up 2 of these today, 2 of the best imo as I got to pick of the 5.

Had 45 offered that for all 5 but no go so still a chance for someone else out there to pick up a couple.

Image

Re: German style growlers

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:03 am
by Dirt Chicken
I'll buy an extra one if you end up getting 2 of a kind ;)