Page 1 of 1

Dual Regulator

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:05 am
by Jayme
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell ... Z412432231

Prices listed is insane ($275) but also says to make him an offer in the ad. So maybe someone could talk the guy into a reasonable price...

Re: Dual Regulator

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:09 pm
by HopGrower
He's down to $150.

Re: Dual Regulator

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:15 pm
by Jayme
haha getting there but still not low enough. Sandy sold me an identical regulator a few months back for $40. I realize that was a good price, but even still, I would say $60-80.

Re: Dual Regulator

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:55 pm
by jeffsmith
Down to $100 now. I don't think he's real firm on the price. :lol:

Re: Dual Regulator

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:22 pm
by Graham.C
You could probably offer him 60 and see where he goes with it.

Re: Dual Regulator

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:19 pm
by LeafMan66_67
Picked it up for $65.

Re: Dual Regulator

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:21 pm
by Jimmy
LeafMan66_67 wrote:Picked it up for $65.
Nice, :lol:

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Re: Dual Regulator

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:33 am
by chalmers
Great! Did you get the lines and QDs too? I got an identical setup from my brother who was disassembling a catering mobile bar, saved me lots of pain and money when setting up my kegerator.

Re: Dual Regulator

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:33 am
by LeafMan66_67
Yep - got the works ... pickup tonight.

Re: Dual Regulator

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:36 pm
by Jayme
Sweet! I'd say you got a good deal - especially with the QDs thrown in.

Re: Dual Regulator

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:11 am
by chalmers
Great! Just beware, no check valves on those regs (unless they are on the lines), so be aware of kegs/line pressures as you are moving the lines to different kegs.

Re: Dual Regulator

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:19 am
by LeafMan66_67
Thanks for the heads up. My current setup (single regulator with "T") doesn't have a check valve either, so I'm pretty careful!

Ended up with the dual reg, high pressure hose, 3-port and 5-port manifold with threaded connectors and blank caps, four hoses complete with threaded connectors for manifold and the ball lock gas connects. I'm happy! Wife hasn't seen it yet though!

Re: Dual Regulator

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:10 pm
by Maritimer
LeafMan66_67 wrote: Wife hasn't seen it yet though!
She might be happier if you sell your old reg to offset the cost (hint hint)

Re: Dual Regulator

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:01 pm
by ryanmd
Great deal! I was looking at that myself but it's probably a bit too much for me...plus I'd have to buy a few more kegs and fill them!

Mike