Page 1 of 1
Fridge
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:47 am
by Neil W
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell ... Z423373957" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Looks like a nice little fridge. I bought the keg last night - she will take $50 for the fridge - no fittings.
Re: Fridge
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:49 am
by jtmwhyte
does anyone think it'd fit two cornies?
Re: Fridge
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:42 am
by LiverDance
jtmwhyte wrote:does anyone think it'd fit two cornies?
Looks like it would for sure.
Re: Fridge
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:44 pm
by jeffsmith
I bet if you built some wood platforms, you might be able to get 3 or 4 in there.
Re: Fridge
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:39 pm
by jtmwhyte
I'm thinking I'll put in an offer if my buddy in Sackville can pick it up and keep it at his place until I can get it down here.
Re: Fridge
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:52 pm
by canuck
That looks to be about the same size as my kegerator, and I have four cornys in without any issue.
Re: Fridge
Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:08 pm
by Earl
I bought this fridge and two carboys for $80 and then bought my first FestaBrew from Noble Grape. Now all I need is to get started on brewing some beer, I will be making a post soon for some advice. Then I will need the CO2, regulator, kegs, lines, taps. And so it begins......
Re: Fridge
Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:09 pm
by mr x