Page 1 of 1

FREE: Various cables

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:57 pm
by TimG
Cleaning house over here.. don't want this shit but also seems a waste to just throw it out! All first come first served.. which really means, the first person to come and get the stuff (I'm in Timberlea) or meet me somewhere when it's convenient gets it! (PS: Going to Single Hop meeting next weekend, that'd work). I'll likely leave this up for a couple weeks and if some stuff doesn't go, I'll have to chuck it. You can take some or all.. only rule is, can't be a PITA for me! :lol:

Various phone, coax, USB cables..

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: FREE: Cordless phone / various cables

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:32 pm
by mr x
Is that phone dect 6? If so, I need one.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Re: FREE: Cordless phone / various cables

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:22 pm
by CorneliusAlphonse
if no one takes it or other things, put em in the salvation army box rather than the trash. better than nothing

Re: FREE: Cordless phone / various cables

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:48 pm
by dexter
if any of the lighter things work for a blackberry or tomtom i'd gladly take one.

Re: FREE: Cordless phone / various cables

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:50 pm
by TimG
mr x wrote:Is that phone dect 6? If so, I need one.
Yup, it's yours. Now you have a reason (err.. excuse) to come to the meeting next weekend, ha.

Re: FREE: Cordless phone / various cables

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:50 pm
by TimG
dexter wrote:if any of the lighter things work for a blackberry or tomtom i'd gladly take one.
No idea.. ha

Re: FREE: Cordless phone / various cables

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:32 pm
by mr x
I'll make the pitch.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Re: FREE: Cordless phone / various cables

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:53 am
by Jayme
I could use the wall worts and RCA cables.

Re: FREE: Cordless phone / various cables

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:07 pm
by TimG
Consider it done.

Anybody want the network / computer / coax / phone cables? :D

Re: FREE: Various cables

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:01 pm
by TimG
Single Hop Meeting BUMP! Can take this shit to Sandy's if anybody is interested.

Re: FREE: Various cables

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:46 pm
by Dirt Chicken
I'll take any long cat5 cable!

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

Re: FREE: Various cables

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:47 pm
by GAM
If you need cat5 let me know the length and streight or cross.

Sandy

Re: FREE: Various cables

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:48 pm
by Jimmy
GAM wrote:If you need cat5 let me know the length and streight or cross.

Sandy
:shh:

Re: FREE: Cordless phone / various cables

Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:00 pm
by TimG
CorneliusAlphonse wrote:if no one takes it or other things, put em in the salvation army box rather than the trash. better than nothing
Can anybody confirm these guys want this 'stuff'? I don't want to treat those bins as a garbage can but if they'd like it that's what I'll do.

Re: FREE: Cordless phone / various cables

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:09 am
by CorneliusAlphonse
TimG wrote:
CorneliusAlphonse wrote:if no one takes it or other things, put em in the salvation army box rather than the trash. better than nothing
Can anybody confirm these guys want this 'stuff'? I don't want to treat those bins as a garbage can but if they'd like it that's what I'll do.
erp i was thinking more for the phone you had there. not sure on the cables.

Re: FREE: Various cables

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:49 am
by bluenose
GAM wrote:If you need cat5 let me know the length and streight or cross.

Sandy
What do you mean by "straight or cross"?

Re: FREE: Various cables

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:52 am
by GAM
Reverse send and receive signal (crossover) or pass signal straight to the receiving device.

Sandy

Re: FREE: Various cables

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:26 pm
by Tim Gregory
Hey Tim, was that a really long ethernet cable I saw there? Do you still have it? I want something to stretch from my xbox to my modem.

Re: FREE: Various cables

Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:37 pm
by GAM
If he's chucked in let me know.

Sandy

Re: FREE: Various cables

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:15 pm
by OldMalt
If any of the cat5 cables or the USB to fat USB (common for older printers, USB-A to USA-B) are available, I'd appreciate them.

Re: FREE: Various cables

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:05 am
by TimG
Sorry, these are all gone.

Re: FREE: Various cables

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:32 am
by chalmers
OldMalt wrote:If any of the cat5 cables or the USB to fat USB (common for older printers, USB-A to USA-B) are available, I'd appreciate them.
What length/how many of each are you looking for? I've got some cables to unload as well.

Re: FREE: Various cables

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:31 pm
by Jayme
chalmers wrote:
OldMalt wrote:If any of the cat5 cables or the USB to fat USB (common for older printers, USB-A to USA-B) are available, I'd appreciate them.
What length/how many of each are you looking for? I've got some cables to unload as well.
I also have some CAT 5 cables I can give you if Chalmers hasn't got what you need!

Re: FREE: Various cables

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:07 pm
by OldMalt
What length/how many of each are you looking for? I've got some cables to unload as well.
I was primarily interested in a USB-A to USB-B cable of any length. I have no real need for ethernet cables, though I like to have one or two for back up and I gave mine away to people who needed them for immediate use. I'd be grateful for one or two straight-through ethernet cables 12 ft or shorter.

Re: FREE: Various cables

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:19 pm
by chalmers
I believe I've got some of each. Can it wait till the next BJCP meeting? Otherwise, you could drop by my place and pick them up earlier (either Thurs, Fri, or Sun evening).