Page 1 of 1

chiller and burner with pot

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:13 pm
by amartin
Hey all,

I've done some upgrades over the last while, so now I have old stuff I'm not using anymore.
chiller.JPG
25', 3/8" immersion wort chiller. It doesn't leak, and works well for 5 gallon batches. $20.
burner.JPG
burner with pot.JPG
Propane cooker, I think it's around 40,000 BTU's or so. It's in kind of rough shape, but it still works well enough. The pot is aluminum and 7.5 gallons, so it works well for 5 gallon batches. $20 for both.

Re: chiller and burner with pot

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:51 pm
by sleepyjamie
Ill buy the chiller. Was thinking of making whirlpool chiller.

Re: chiller and burner with pot

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:59 pm
by amartin
Sold!

Re: chiller and burner with pot

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:35 pm
by 2Hands-1Mouth
im in for the pot and burner if you still have it

Re: chiller and burner with pot

Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:02 pm
by amartin
And I'm sold out.