Page 1 of 3
Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:59 pm
by sleepyjamie
I'm moving end if June and downsizing from a house to a condo. So getting rid of a lot of stuff.
Things that are listed as free would be nice to get a beer in exchange. I will be posting pics and more stuff in here daily.
Some items Can't be picked up until I move.
Mason jars. Free.
Hatchet.
Wooden Shelves. 4 stackable.
Lawn sprayer
Gas Whippet snippet $25
Lawn mower $40
Extension cords
2X propane tanks
Roll of tyvek
Shovels
Wheel barrel
Beer bottles. Free.
Freezer black. Will fit two kegs without collar.
2x pantry White shelf. Good for beer shit.
Kids bike. Brand new. Young boy age 10.
2x reciprocating saw.
Various tools. Tool boxes.
Black microwave.
Double bed frame.
Large wood dresser with mirror
Dresser
2x tv stands
2x end tables
Book shelf
Mirror
Standup freezer. Only a few years old. Would make a good keezer
Inflatable pool bar set with 4 chairs and cup holders
Dish set cups plates
Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:15 pm
by mr x
Interested in the wheel barrow and freezer. pics?
Also mason jars.
Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:19 pm
by sleepyjamie
Yeah I'll post pics upon request. Have to head out so ill post some when I get back.
Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:26 pm
by sleepyjamie
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368987881.955179.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368987953.852330.jpg
Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:32 pm
by mr x
OK, freezer is out for me. Was thinking of something smaller for the cottage.
Edit, I see you have two freezers.
Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:32 pm
by amartin
I could use the extension cords.
Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:39 pm
by sleepyjamie
I have a small black one.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368988741.917561.jpg
Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:45 pm
by CorneliusAlphonse
I don't think that stand up freezer would work as a keezer because the shelves have coolant lines running through then.
Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:46 pm
by sleepyjamie
I believe these shelves are removable
Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:58 pm
by mr x
Is there a co2 tank in that cooler? What do you want for it?
Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:59 pm
by sleepyjamie
Yeah it has a 5lb
$100
Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:28 pm
by RubberToe
Dibs on the whipper snipper.
Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:29 pm
by RubberToe
What is the book shelf like?
Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:34 pm
by S-04
And the dresser.

Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:38 pm
by Jimmy
We likely would have picked up both dressers yesterday...but we bought some already :

Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:43 pm
by dexter
How old is the mower? Any details?
Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:57 pm
by mr x
Letting the freezer go. After consulting with my 'people', I think a danby conversion is a better choice for the space I have to work with.
Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:05 pm
by sleepyjamie
dexter wrote:How old is the mower? Any details?
Bought in 07. Needs oil change and blade sharpening bit other than that its in quite good shape.
Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:28 pm
by sleepyjamie
RubberToe wrote:What is the book shelf like?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368995323.237711.jpg
Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:29 pm
by sleepyjamie
S-04 wrote:And the dresser.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368995345.453827.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368995356.937290.jpg
Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:30 pm
by sleepyjamie
amartin wrote:I could use the extension cords.
$5 each. I have two I can depart with.
Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:34 pm
by amartin
How long are they?
Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:23 pm
by sleepyjamie
I think 15 feet at least
Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:26 pm
by Hub Brewer
What size/how many beer bottles are you parting with? I'm looking for enough for an extra 5 gallon batch.
Pete
Re: Moving sale
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:33 pm
by sleepyjamie
Probably 3 dozen.