Page 1 of 1

Wanted: Corny Kegs

Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:42 pm
by moophone
Hi All.

I am new to this site and about to start my adventure in AG. I just picked up a cheap aluminum pot from Home Depot, a Beverage Air BM23 kegerator and Bilchmann top tier burner with legs.

I'm looking for 3 Corny Kegs to go with it. Does anyone have any for sale or know where I could find some cheap?

Re: Wanted: Corny Kegs

Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:48 pm
by mr x
:welcome:

The market has certainly tightened up, but keep you eyes on this section and kijiji. :cheers2:

Re: Wanted: Corny Kegs

Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:46 pm
by jtmwhyte
Follow what X said and stay vigilant. It's taken me months to assemble a collection of 4 kegs, but I'm on a budget. I could probably have 10 plus from here alone were I willing to fork over more dough

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Re: Wanted: Corny Kegs

Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:02 pm
by moophone
Alright. I'll keep an eye out!

Cheers!

Re: Wanted: Corny Kegs

Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:05 am
by Two Wheeler
You can get them at Noble Grape for $60.