looking for a Corney Keg Co2 Charger

Items for sale/trade
Post Reply
User avatar
De55jay
Registered User
Registered User
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:20 am
Name: Don
Location: Windsor Jct, N.S.

looking for a Corney Keg Co2 Charger

Post by De55jay » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:32 pm

Hi

I am looking for a Corney Keg Co2 Charger I have had one on back order at NG for a while but I am going camping this Sunday and can't find one any where . Anyone got one they would like to sell :D . Got my 3 gal keg all set up and ready to go even found a neat cooler that it fits in with room for ice from ctc that looks like a tree stump just need gas :(

:cheers: here hopping

Don
On Tap: Dry ,ESB & Oatmeal Stout

User avatar
mr x
Mod Award Winner
Mod Award Winner
Posts: 13764
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:30 pm
Location: Halifax/New Glasgow

Re: looking for a Corney Keg Co2 Charger

Post by mr x » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:45 pm

You can always serve cask style. I've done it before at parties. Just elevate the keg (like tie it up a tree), and hang the cobra tap a couple feet lower than the bottom of the keg. Pop the relief and you are set.
At Alexander Keith's we follow the recipes first developed by the great brewmaster to the absolute letter. :wtf:

User avatar
Cobalt
Verified User
Verified User
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:12 am
Name: Tim
Location: Cowie Hill, Halifax NS

Re: looking for a Corney Keg Co2 Charger

Post by Cobalt » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:15 pm

Hey, I got one, if you only need it for the weekend I can lend it out.

Call/text me at 440-0517 to arrange a time. I'm in spryfield area, on cowie hill, can pick it up after work today :)
I've brewed: Oktoberfest, Belgian Tripple, Summer Ale (Keiths Clone), Home Brewed Ginger Ale, Rory's Red Irish Ale, Honey Brown, Russian Imperial Stout, Krölsch

Post Reply

Return to “Classifieds”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests