Page 1 of 1

looking for a Corney Keg Co2 Charger

Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:32 pm
by De55jay
Hi

I am looking for a Corney Keg Co2 Charger I have had one on back order at NG for a while but I am going camping this Sunday and can't find one any where . Anyone got one they would like to sell :D . Got my 3 gal keg all set up and ready to go even found a neat cooler that it fits in with room for ice from ctc that looks like a tree stump just need gas :(

:cheers: here hopping

Don

Re: looking for a Corney Keg Co2 Charger

Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:45 pm
by mr x
You can always serve cask style. I've done it before at parties. Just elevate the keg (like tie it up a tree), and hang the cobra tap a couple feet lower than the bottom of the keg. Pop the relief and you are set.

Re: looking for a Corney Keg Co2 Charger

Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:15 pm
by Cobalt
Hey, I got one, if you only need it for the weekend I can lend it out.

Call/text me at 440-0517 to arrange a time. I'm in spryfield area, on cowie hill, can pick it up after work today :)