Page 1 of 1

for sale: thermoworks rt600c thermometer $20

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:31 pm
by CorneliusAlphonse
This is the cheaper thermometer from thermoworks. 5 second temp, accurate to 0.5°C, new in package. Ordered one too many when I ordered a couple the other week. Selling at cost, $20. Only one available. See pic.
IMG_20130811_162335.jpg

Re: for sale: thermoworks rt600c thermometer $20

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:09 pm
by LeafMan66_67
It's an awesome thermometer for the price! Just as accurate as the thermapen.

Re: for sale: thermoworks rt600c thermometer $20

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:12 pm
by Jimmy
I'll buy it

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

Re: for sale: thermoworks rt600c thermometer $20

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:14 pm
by mr x
Yeah, I've got three of those in addition to the high end model. Pretty good unit for the price, although our GB was much cheaper.

Re: for sale: thermoworks rt600c thermometer $20

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:24 pm
by CorneliusAlphonse
mr x wrote:Yeah, I've got three of those in addition to the high end model. Pretty good unit for the price, although our GB was much cheaper.
yeah the original gb worked out to like 13$ each... i bought five and it came to 96$ after shipping and all. oh well, still worth it!
Jimmy wrote:I'll buy it
sold!

Re: for sale: thermoworks rt600c thermometer $20

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:12 pm
by CorneliusAlphonse
Still want this jimmy or are you gonna upgrade to the backlit crazy model Nash is ordering

Re: for sale: thermoworks rt600c thermometer $20

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:14 pm
by Jimmy
CorneliusAlphonse wrote:Still want this jimmy or are you gonna upgrade to the backlit crazy model Nash is ordering
Shit, forgot all about it..been crazy busy lately!

Are you going to hoptoberfest? I can EMT you the money and pick it up then if that works?

Re: for sale: thermoworks rt600c thermometer $20

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:51 pm
by CorneliusAlphonse
No worries at all, congrats on the house. Cash at hoptoberfest is totally fine, don't worry about an emt

Re: for sale: thermoworks rt600c thermometer $20

Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:54 pm
by dexter
Did this get bought? Mine got dropped in some stock last week!

Re: for sale: thermoworks rt600c thermometer $20

Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:11 am
by CorneliusAlphonse
ahh i wish i could help you out, but jimmy bought it from me at hoptoberfest. or more accurately becky

Re: for sale: thermoworks rt600c thermometer $20

Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:23 am
by dexter
Drat, oh well I'm sure they'll email me some type of special soon!